Returns and Refunds
EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
RETURNING YOUR PRODUCT BECAUSE YOU CHANGED YOUR MIND
Please return your item unused and in original condition (including all labels and tags intact) with proof of purchase within 30 days, and we’ll give you an exchange or refund, as long as your returned product meets our terms and conditions.
RETURNING A FAULTY ITEM
If your product develops a fault within 7- 10 days of purchase, please return with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Please disable any security features and remove your personal data.
After 10 days, we’ll repair or replace the product in accordance with the terms of the Consumer Rights Act.
ORDER CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS
All orders are processed between 48hours and are in transit from our overseas warehouse , therefore orders after 48hours cant be cancelled.
If you want to cancel an order that has been processed or been delivered to you, please note a RESTOCKING fee of 15% will be applied on the original price of your order and the return process has to be completed with 48hours.
If you change your mind on an order delivered to you and would like to cancel please note you will have to arrange for the item to be returned back to us in its original packaging and in good condition within 7 days. Once we have received the item and inspected a full refund will be processed back to you
WHICH PRODUCTS CAN'T BE RETURNED?
The following products won’t be eligible for exchange or refund (unless faulty or not as described):
- Products you received over 14 days ago
- Products that have been opened or unsealed (other than where necessary to inspect)
- Products without original packaging or labels
- Products or packaging in poor condition
- Products that contain your personal data or have been manufacturer-registered
- Gift Cards, CDs or vinyl records that have been opened
- Perishable goods that contain food products (eg. Hampers) or which have an expiry date
- Live plants and trees (including live Christmas trees)
- Computer software that has been opened or redeemed
- Where a product has been personalized for you, or made to your specific measurements
- Products that cannot be returned for hygiene reasons:
- Pierced earrings
- Face coverings
- Swimwear (where the hygiene seal has been removed)
- Lingerie briefs and stick-on bras
- Mattresses (unless indicated in a supplier promotion)
- Beauty products
- Toilet seats and brushes
- Personal care products (such as electric razors, breast pumps)
Please note that if you return products which are outside our returns policy or if you don’t have proof of purchase, we’re unable to process a refund, so please keep your receipt or order confirmation.
Refunds can take up to 5 to 7 days to reflect in your bank account. Should you not receive your refund within 5 days, kindly contact us.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Business Address: 21 Elton Street, Corby NN175EN, United Kingdom